As a healthcare company committed to protecting the health and safety for our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in this role are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an accommodation has been granted for a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
In the Companion Diagnostics Business (CDx), our team partners very closely with leading pharmaceutical companies to develop, manufacture and commercialize highly regulated medical devices which are essential for physicians to help select therapies for their patients.
This is your opportunity to build on your technical design support experience while making recommendations for change and formulating the techniques that improve design for performance. You'll determine and develop approaches to assignments, utilizing your able planning and judgment across technical design tasks and providing solutions for a broad range of problems.
Become a part of a growing and dedicated team as a Research Assistant, that does truly inspiring work in the field of Precision Medicine. Our employees are passionate about their contributions because there is a very direct connection to helping patients with cancer.
- Perform studies as described and detailed in existing documents.
- Execute performance testing of companion diagnostic IHC assays.
- Support clinical trial activities, including preparation of study materials and training of study personnel.
- Participate in evaluating and reporting experimental results.
- Contribute to the generation of general protocols, reports, and publications.
- With training and coaching, increase understanding of histology and pathology, especially with regard to Oncology and relevant Biomarkers.
- Participate in product care activities as needed.
The position will be on-site in Carpinteria, CA