This webinar discusses the opportunity for clinical laboratories to implement efficient tertiary analysis pipelines and share best practices for selecting and implementing a tertiary analysis pipeline for variant interpretation.
Clinical laboratories are rapidly expanding both the scope and complexity of hereditary services offered utilizing next-generation sequencing. With this expansion come a significant number of challenges including turnaround time, the need for specialized clinical genetic knowledge and overall scalability. Adopting a thoughtful strategy for selection and implementation of appropriate tertiary analysis tools is critical to the success of a clinical NGS program.
In this educational webinar, Dr. Tootie Tatum of Blackhawk Genomics will discuss the following:
- Market trends and opportunities for clinical laboratories performing hereditary NGS
- Current challenges in NGS interpretation and ways to overcome them
- Propose strategies to introduce NGS into the laboratory
- Aligning the capabilities of variant interpretation solutions with laboratory resources
- The importance of depth, breadth and completeness of quality variant interpretation content