Congenica Patient Advocacy and Engagement Advisory Board
Congenica has created a patient advocacy and engagement advocacy board and named Alastair Kent, former executive director of Genetic Alliance UK, as chair. Other members of the new board are:
- Cor Oosterwijk, executive director of VSOP, the national patient alliance for rare and genetic diseases in the Netherlands;
- Nicola Bedlington, former secretary general of and current special advisor to the European Patients' Forum;
- Lynsey Chediak, the World Economic Forum's project lead on precision medicine and rare diseases;
- Luke Rosen, cofounder of rare disease advocacy group KIF1A.org; and
- Malisa Rust, associate director of patient engagement at PTC Therapeutics.