Claritas Genomics Scientific Advisory Board
Claritas Genomics has announced the formation of a scientific advisory board comprised of leading experts in the fields of medical genetics, neurology, oncology, pharmacology, translational medicine and drug development. The board will provide valuable scientific and clinical insights, along with strategic guidance, the company said.
The board will be comprised of:
- Tracy Glauser, who will serve as the scientific advisory board’s chair and is the current chair of Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
- Lou Kunkel, who is the current director of the program in genomics and director of sequencing/genotyping, expression array and FACS sorting core facilities at Boston’s Children’s Hospital.
- Scott Pomeroy, who is the current chair of the department of neurology and neurologist-in-chief at Boston Children’s Hospital.
- Nina Schor, who is the current chair, professor of pediatrics, professor in the departments of neurology and neurobiology and anatomy, and pediatrician-in-chief for Golisano Children’s Hospital at the University of Rochester.
- Albert Seymour, who is the current global head of research and nonclinical development at Shire Pharmaceuticals.
- Christopher Walsh, who is the current chief for the division of genetics and genomics at Boston’s Children’s Hospital.