Chris Connelly, Brad Hunsley, Carissa Moore, Subodh Nimkar, John Scholl
Streck announced five new members of its leadership team:
- Chris Connelly, director of R&D for new product development/molecular. Connelly joined Streck in 2010 and was previously R&D scientific manager for the molecular division.
- Brad Hunsley, director of R&D for application development/existing products. Hunsley joined Streck in 1989, has held various leadership positions, and is currently a member of the company's scientific advisory committee.
- Carissa Moore, director of R&D for new product development/stabilization and flow cytometry. Moore joined Streck in 2011 as an R&D scientist, and she served as R&D scientific manager from 2016 to 2017.
- Subodh Nimkar, director of strategic marketing. Nimkar most recently served as a North America marketing programs manager at Agilent Technologies.
- John Scholl, director of R&D for application development/private label products. Scholl joined Streck's R&D department in 1987 as a technician and was promoted to various supervisory positions in the department.