Ambry Genetics Neurodevelopmental Genetic Testing Panel
Ambry Genetics has launched a new suite of five genetic tests for neurodevelopmental conditions:
- IDNext, a broad panel of 140 genes known to be associated with both syndromic and non-syndromic intellectual disability (ID)
- AutismFirst, a targeted panel of 16 genes recognized by the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics as associated with syndromic autism spectrum disorders (ASDs)
- AutismNext, a broader panel of 48 genes that can cause both syndromic and non-syndromic ASDs
- Neurodevelopment-Expanded, a broad panel of 196 genes designed for patients who have a combination of ID, ASDs, and epilepsy
- Rett/AngelmanNext, a panel of 22 genes known to cause symptoms of multiple overlapping neurodevelopmental disorders, including Rett syndrome and Angelman syndrome.