The Windows Systems Administrator will be responsible for assisting in developing and maintaining the company's Informational Technology systems that run on the company's network infrastructure. The Windows Systems Administrator reports to the Manager, IS & Technology. The incumbent initiates, and develops processes expected to result in partial or complete project fulfillment related to products or needed information.
- Responsible for assisting with developing and maintaining the company’s computer systems.
- Monitors and enforces servers and systems under best practice guidelines.
- Monitors and troubleshoots system and network performance issues.
- Practices and maintains disaster recovery plans for associated systems.
- Works closely with team members in developing and deploying computer systems.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Performs as backup for Helpdesk Support as appropriate.