Omicia is looking for a high-energy, results driven, and well-rounded and connected Sales leader with a demonstrated history of scaling revenue and building the commercial sales operations. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, with a hands on “roll up your sleeves” mindset, capable of conceptualizing, developing and executing on sales strategies, and producing results.
As a member of the leadership team the Vice President of Sales will work with the CEO on the overall sales strategy. The VP of Sales will be responsible for building and managing a high performing Sales team that works closely with marketing and key stakeholders to drive new client and partner acquisition, resulting in revenue growth. This position is responsible for the oversight and execution of all Sales functions and initiatives that directly impact company revenue.
- Develop and execute the sales business plan to meet both the revenue and strategic goals related to Omicia’s products.
- Hire and manage a high performing Sales team that consistently achieves their quarterly and annual sales and profit plan as assigned.
- Build high-level relationships with existing and new clients.
- Routinely forecast, monitor, and control selling and other expenses within assigned expense budgets.
- Routinely and accurately forecast customer demand.
- Possess a deep understanding of the healthcare landscape including hospital finances, payors, patient outcomes and regulatory environments.
- Responsible for the recruitment, development, retention and management of the clinical sales specialists within the greater region.
- Responsible for ensuring Salesforce.com is completely adopted, utilized, and updated.