Enzymatics, a Qiagen Company, is seeking a VP of Sales. This position is accountable for development and delivery of global sales targets and accurate revenue forecast throughout the fiscal year. The position will provide leadership to the Business Development team in the development and execution of sales strategies across all market segments.
Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Meet /exceed the annual sales budget whilst ensuring customer satisfaction (measured by repeat business, feedback, referrals etc) is top class.
- Management of the global sales force ensuring delivery of quarterly worldwide sales targets in alignment with annual operating plan and special initiatives as defined by the Executive Leadership Team.
- Ensure that customer and market feedback is delivered to product development to ensure delivery of the right product at the right price.
- Leads execution of new product commercialization with focus on development of the go-to-market strategy – channel, promotional materials, positioning versus competing products/companies, pricing (by customer type and order size).
- Set product relevant pricing. Establish policies, manage and approve any discounting from list prices.
- Supports key accounts and works with Business Unit Leaders to develop new business at key opinion leader accounts.
- Delivery of current and accurate forecasts – clearly communicating wins, losses and present opportunities.
- Maintain and raise awareness of the competitive landscape in the markets served and develop response plans in a rapidly evolving marketplace.
- Responsible for recruiting and training all commercial team members (either directly or through others) to meet market needs and expectations.
- Additional duties as assigned.