Omicia is looking for a high-energy, results driven, and well-rounded Marketing leader with a demonstrated history of scaling the marketing function. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, with a hands on “roll up your sleeves” mindset, capable of conceptualizing and executing on marketing strategies and tactics, being agile, and operating to agreed upon key metrics.
As a member of the leadership team the Vice President of Marketing will work with the CEO on the overall market strategy. The VP of Marketing will be responsible for building and managing a high performing marketing team that works closely with sales and key stakeholders to drive new partner acquisition, and revenue growth. This position is responsible for the oversight and execution of all Marketing functions and initiatives that directly impact lead and demand generation, sales velocity, revenue and marketing effectiveness.
- Own all aspects of the marketing function in order to achieve the Company’s strategic short and long-term sales growth, revenue and profitability goals
- Scale up, and build out marketing team and manage the vision, strategy and execution of the department
- Drive and lead the overall demand generation strategy through modern best practices, producing new and nurtured lead generation goals and forecasts, setting the budget spend priorities, and measuring overall results against plans
- Build and oversee a world class lead generation team and create and implement a data/metric-driven lead generation system that generates SQLs at levels that will support the company’s defined growth objectives
- Design and drive ongoing multi-channel and multi-touch inbound marketing and lead-nurturing campaigns that meet sales pipeline needs
- Establish, maintain and manage repeatable processes that ensure best practices in nurturing campaigns, lead generation, analytics, A/B testing, inbound marketing activities (SEO, SEM) and web infrastructure to ensure proper marketing execution
- Analyze and disseminate results, evaluating marketing effectiveness and ROI of all marketing programs
- Collaborate with Leadership Team to allocate Marketing resources appropriately across various projects, including balancing customer/prospect needs with longer term needs
- Develop, implement and execute key marketing programs including, key marketing themes, messages, offers and mediums for promotions throughout the year
- Lead and drive external and internal marketing communication ensuring clear, powerful and consistent messages amplifying the Omicia Product and Brand
- Conduct market research to better understand channel audiences and market conditions including, persona development, win/loss analysis, message testing and market sizing
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with partners, vendors and channel management stakeholders.
- Inspire and foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, speed, innovation and excellence while continuously elevating the quality and caliber of our Marketing organization