This NA ComOps leadership position takes direct control for the responsibilities to deliver annual NA revenue budget for QuantiFERON in all customer segments, such as hospital, National Reference Labs, Physician, Government (including Military and Correctional Services), while respecting Operating Expense Budgets.
• Lead – QuantiFERON Sales Directors and Associate Sales Directors, and their sales teams to support and deliver annual North American revenue and margin budget
• Delight – Customers, including internal customers, with exceptional sales and service support, including coordination of customer field efforts with Medical Affairs and the QuantiFERON Program Team (as part of the Business Area MDx)
• Build – Continue development of commercial capabilities and cross-functional support capabilities to support rapid growth of latent TB testing, develop QuantiFERON commercialization resources for transplantation market. Interact with IHN/GPO Sales Leader and his/her team to drive IHN System-wide adoption of QuantiFERON.
• Lead definition of North American Commercial QuantiFERON business strategy and objectives
• Work with VP, Sales and President, NA Commercial Operations to define Sales, Medical and Applications Support programs and plans aligned with North American vision.
• Support the design QuantiFERON selling strategy, applications support and targeting approach (resource allocation, sales force size, geographic deployment, promotional grid, reach and frequency, etc) for new product introductions and existing products ensuring alignment with marketing strategy and portfolio positioning
Project Management / Leadership:
• Actively participate in North American Mgmt. Team meetings and collaborate with VP, Sales (East and West) and Marketing (GPM and NA ComOps Marketing).
• Interface with North American and Global Management to drive new applications or assay projects and ensure continuous improvement approaches.
• Provide Oversight for all assigned North American Commercial QuantiFERON tactics including input into applications development opportunities