Job Summary and Essential Functions:
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
The position plays a key role in advancing new drug candidates within the VelocImmune™ antibody pipeline from initial discovery through selection of new product candidates. This position provides critical operational support for cross-functional and inter-departmental activities as needed to optimize delivery of new antibody-based drug candidates that meet a pre-defined profile. Key activities include gathering and interpreting relevant data and maintaining information management systems to track and organize key aspects of the workflow.
• Assist in defining the timing and scope of antibody working group meetings in collaboration with Program Management in order to optimally advance the VelocImmune™ pipeline
• Working closely with scientists within Therapeutic Proteins and Therapeutic Focus Areas, play a key role in acquiring data for working group meetings
• Prepare, organize and update materials (plans, data, sequences, reagent information, etc.) for antibody working group as well as smaller group meetings to facilitate information exchange, decision making, and timely advancement of new product candidates
• nterpret datasets and identify key issues for communication to management on an ongoing basis
• Maintain and update information management systems as needed to track project workflow and monitor progression
• Work with TP and TFA scientists to compile data in support of patent and regulatory filings
• Prepare status updates and reports for communication to management