Our Chemistries and Supplies (CSD) sales team is targeting rapid and sustained growth in the aftermarket sales segment, and the distribution channel sales is a vital part of our success. With a broad product portfolio, the Americas CSD organization sells and supports highly branded products lines (LC columns, GC columns and Sample preparation), as well as chromatographic supplies and proprietary instrument parts. Those products are key in workflow solutions, and in addition to their technical and scientific contribution, they offer compelling economic value for our customers.
The CSD Distribution Sales Channel Manager will have primary responsibility for managing our CSD distribution partners in the United States, and will work together with our partners in order to:
- Achieve the assigned CSD quota
- Be the primary business contact for our distributors
- Manage and drive distributors for sustained coverage, order growth and customer satisfaction
- Drive their focus on new product introductions and wallet share growth
- Participate in the development of their business plans (quota assignment, service level, technical support, programs, trainings)
- Make joined customer visit and develop account plans
- Run business reviews
- Be part of Account sales teams together with the Agilent CSD direct sales managers
- Collaborate with instruments and support services sales forces
- Generate/Share new ideas to achieve our goal: being a high growth and high performance team.
- Work together with Agilent's marketing team to align initiative, plans and promotions