All About Us
Do you want to make a difference? Illumina’s mission is to improve human health by unlocking the power of the genome. If that inspires you, let’s talk. We’ve built a culture fueled by innovation, collaboration and openness, and established ourselves as the global leader in DNA sequencing and array-based technologies. Our people and our technology change lives by driving advancements in life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, agriculture and other emerging markets. We are deeply passionate about what we do, because we know that our work has the power to improve lives.
We’re an established company with a track record of phenomenal growth. Our revenue grew from $10 million in 2002 to approximately $2.4 billion in 2016. Our growth isn’t just revenue, we’ve been hiring the best and the brightest. Perhaps that’s why MIT has ranked Illumina near the top of its “World’s Smartest Companies” list each of the last three years. If you thrive in a brilliant, fast-paced, and mission-driven environment, Illumina is the place for you – imagine the possibilities.
- 3-6 years of experience in Automation testing APIs as well as Web Applications, preferably using Lean/Agile SDLC
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good knowledge on HTML, DOM and AJAX
- Deep understanding of web standards, protocols, and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with RESTful Web Services testing with REST Assured, selenium, karma. jasmine and protractor
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with testing cross-platform Web Applications for Desktop, Mobile Web and Web Views using RESTful Web Services
- Experience working with Code coverage tools
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.