This position partners with multiple sales leaders and managers and various support functions to
define, develop, execute, and measure training strategies, programs and curricula that align with
business objectives for the Life Sciences Core Imaging (LSCI) organization. This position is also
aligned with the US/Canada (USCAN) Commercial Learning & Development Center of Excellence
(L&D COE). Essential Responsibilities • Assess training needs of the commercial field sales teams in areas of industry acumen, selling
skills, product knowledge, clinical proficiencies, and related IT infrastructure mastery.
• Design, develop, and execute via live, eLearning and/or virtual training strategies and
• Leverage subject matter experts and adjunct faculty as appropriate.
• Work with LSCI Commercial Marketing Managers and other Commercial Leaders for guidance
on topics, deliverables and timing.
• Participate on Business Sales Strategy Teams.
• Work with the LSCI training team to ensure consistency in curriculum content and delivery across
• Develop and support training plans for New Product Introductions (NPIs).
• Provide one-on-one sales training as needed for enhanced development, as requested.
• Provide sales training approval metrics, demonstrating general receptiveness to training
• Provide sales training effectiveness metrics, demonstrating competency levels relative to training
• Lead virtual ILT (vILT) training for internal and external audiences.
• National Sales Meeting leadership - setting objectives with Commercial Leadership,
organization, facilitation, soliciting support from additional resources.
• Through active participation with the L&D team, identify cross-business collaborative
opportunities to leverage best practices in training and drive standardization.
• Achieve Certification in at least one of the core Professional Skills training courses offered by the
USCAN L&D COE. Deliver as needed annually.
• Bachelor's Degree and 5-7 years of experience in training, sales, and/or marketing in the
healthcare industry or related field
• Subject matter expertise in the areas of diagnostic imaging, nuclear pharmacy and/or
• Knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design
• Understanding of sales processes
• Facilitation and presentation skills
• Experience successfully communicating with senior executives, both verbally and in writing
• Proficiency in speaking and writing the English language
• High level of organization and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and in a complex, matrixed environment to drive results
• Proven success in a highly collaborative environment
• Strong ability to influence stakeholders
• Strong proficiency in planning, coaching and evaluation
• Experience with planning meetings and logistics
• Able to build spreadsheets in Excel - including the creation of pivot tables, writing complex
formulas, and preparing executive summaries
• Able to create effective PowerPoint presentations using transitions, animation, and slide show
• Availability for travel within the United States (up to 40%, some overnight)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Desired Characteristics • Master's Degree and 7+ years of experience in training, sales, and/or marketing in the healthcare
industry or related field
• Experience developing training using sound instructional design and adult learning principles
• Experience in virtual ILT development and delivery
• Curriculum design