The TPMi Business Coordinator provides professional customer service, quoting and project management assistance to Third Party Manufacturing and Integration customers.
- Fields all customer inquiries for assigned accounts leading up to and after order placement to provide a positive customer experience.
- Works with customers to develop detailed specifications for contract manufactured product lines.
- Manages product development projects for contract manufactured product lines.
- Trains Customer & Technical Services staff to transfer day to day management of TPMi products upon completion of the product configuration and testing process.
- Answers and documents all incoming and outgoing customer interactions in IDT's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database; primary contact is through email and phone.
- Coordinates project intake, quoting and order administration for assigned accounts.
- Coordinates, participates in, and distributes meeting notes for customer conference calls, internal meetings, and visits; works directly with Quality Assurance team to coordinate customer audits as needed. Manages and oversees action item completion from these interactions.
- Resolves complaints by determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and expediting resolution to the customer's satisfaction.
- Drafts, reviews and maintains work instructions and process flow documentation for individual accounts as needed.
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years IDT experience required.
- B.A. or B.S. in Biology, Chemistry or related science field is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills that include Microsoft Office applications, accessing the internet proficiency in typing required
- Previous customer service or relevant work experience preferred.
Other Job Qualifications:
- Ability to consistently manage multiple priorities and solve problems using critical thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to customers and colleagues.
- Knowledge of customer service fundamentals.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a group.
- Ability to identify processes in need of optimization and routinely suggest solutions.
- Ability to keep key personnel informed and up-to-date of imminent issues.
- Ability to bring informal teams of experts together to address issues/needs, share information and resolve differences or problems, as required.
- Ability to adjust rules and processes for individual situations as needed.
- Ability to adjust to change in fast paced environment.
- Adaptability to perform under stress when confronted with critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Integrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.