As a Territory Sales Manager – Molecular Diagnostics (Columbus, OH, Dayton, OH & Wheeling, WV), you will expand and develop accounts and provide customer service. You will typically be responsible for calling on healthcare professionals whose focus areas may include Women’s Health (HPV), Prenatal Screening (NIPT) and Primary Care to increase the awareness and use of the company’s diagnostic products. You may also manage or coordinate the sales and technical team in support of the sale of the company's products and be called on by the direct sales team as a clinical segment expert to develop and present to prospective customers. You will work to resolve problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Generates demand and maximizes product awareness by working with and providing education and information to customers
• Implements strategic initiatives and plans to facilitate sales process and productivity
• Conducts and organizes territory planning and routing for efficiency
• Conducts business analysis and planning
• Meets all outlined productivity expectations as defined by business area leadership. Maintains and manages budget for highest return on investment.
• Communicates competitive market information internally and revises account management strategy accordingly
• Stays informed about activities of healthcare professionals, organizations and the US healthcare environment. Networks and interfaces with internal colleagues and peers to share information and best practices while remaining actively involved in industry and customer organizations that impact business success
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with direct sales teams and coordinates customer request for product with third party laboratory service providers