Eurogentec North America, Inc.
San Francisco Bay Area
The Territory Account Manager will assist in strengthening Eurogentec North America’s genomics presence in the in their assigned territories by strategically executing our business plan to maintain existing business, obtain new customers and increase revenue. This position will mainly be focused on B2B (Business-to-Business) customers while maintaining B2C (Business-to-Consumer) customers. This position will report to the Director of Sales, Marketing, & Business Development and work closely with VP or EGT NA, Sales team in Fremont and also the Production team in Belgium.
· Develops and Maintains a thorough Understanding of Eurogentec North America Business (Oligonucleotides, qPCR kits, master mixes, enzymes, dispensing services and other genomics related products.), and designates themselves as competent point-person for this business among the Sales Team.
· Works jointly and aggressively with Sales, Business Development and Marketing Team to ‘Up-Sell’ incoming orders and constantly promoting current Eurogentec Quarterly Promotions.
· Is instrumental in initiating and generating quotes.
· Evaluates competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
· Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
· Nurtures accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features Enter new leads and/or share new leads with Business Development Managers.
· Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
· Ensuring implementation, compliance, and continuous improvement of QMS through SOP documentation.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.