Territory Account Manager
Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (NASDAQ: PACB) is helping scientists forge a better understanding of biology by providing a unique long-read sequencing technology that generates more complete and accurate data, giving them more insights. Our sequencing systems allow scientists to characterize genomes, transcriptomes, and epigenomes from any organism. Scientists use our technology in areas such as human biomedical research, plant and animal sciences, and microbiology and infectious disease studies. Become part of the new paradigm in long-read sequencing and help shape the future of genomic study by joining the PacBio team.
- Directly responsible for sales of PacBio instruments and consumables in the defined territory.
- Exceed annual sales objectives and develop a sufficient pipeline of future opportunities to ensure ongoing territory growth.
- Qualify and develop new opportunities within the territory while utilizing account management and customer relationship building skills to maintain and grow the existing customer base.
- Develop and execute territory and account specific sales plans that align with corporate objectives.
- Establish and build relationships with key decision makers and economic buyers.
- Work cooperatively with various departments within the organization to ensure that product capabilities, advantages, and advancements are effectively communicated to the customer base.
- Utilize a CRM system according to standard protocols for pipeline management, accurate forecasting, and communication with field and internal personnel.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.