As Technology Research Manager you will carry out expert scientific activities during technology development projects:
- Define and manage the processes and procedures required for successful execution of expert activities.
- Deliver expert activities and input within defined project deliverables,
- Provide creative solutions and contributions to projects,
- Set-up, manage and organize external contacts and meetings related to development and/or implementation of novel technologies.
- Draft, analyze and approve documents used to track technology development project.
- Gather and improve state of the art scientific knowledge of expert function related topics.
- Coordinate/assist in the production of scientific documents for external use, such as scientific papers, application notes, meeting abstracts, etc.
- Manage on a daily basis the activities of laboratory technicians assigned to the project,