We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, creative and logical individual to develop the next wave of innovative methods to transform cancer patient care. The successful applicant will work at the forefront of genomic technologies in developing novel methods for noninvasive analysis of cancer genomes, analysing ctDNA from plasma of cancer patients and other samples. Assays will be developed for use in clinical diagnostics laboratories both in the US and UK. The role is a full time, hands-on laboratory-based position.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to help optimise eTAm-Seq assays for plasma sequencing and help develop enhanced NGS-based methods for ctDNA analysis
- Perform studies to assess assay sensitivity and specificity
- Design and optimise new cancer panels
- Assist in automating and streamlining workflows in both current and future pipelines
- Help to develop SOPs for novel NGS-based methods and assist in transitioning assays for use into the clinical diagnostic laboratories
- Development of LIMs processes for updated assays
- Review literature to develop new concepts to improve ctDNA sequencing