Biopharma companies are challenged with turning advancements in genomics into better therapies and improved health. By providing sequencing services and custom cohorts of deeply phenotyped and genotyped patients, as well as the GORdb platform and analysis suite and cutting-edge AI, we enable our clients to accelerate their drug discovery and development programs.
We are seeking a highly motivated, independent, and enthusiastic Technologist III to develop, optimize, and perform Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) assays in our CLIA/CAP laboratory.
- Develop and validate DNA/RNA extractions and transferred NGS assays and write validation reports and related SOPs
- Execute nucleic acid extraction from various tissue specimens (cell line, blood, fresh frozen tissue and FFPE)
- Execute next-generation sequencing (NGS)-based workflows including exome and transcriptome sequencing in a clinical laboratory environment
- Maintain batch record reports, consumable inventory, equipment maintenance and calibration to comply with CLIA/CAP requirement
- Maintain the laboratory data management system
- Sample accession and management
- Prepare NGS library with automation liquid handling system
- Perform regular PT tests
- Work with lab manager to keep the lab in compliance
- Prepare auditing documents