Lucigen seeks a Tech Support/Application Scientist who can provide technical support (verbal and written) to customers (both internal and external) on Lucigen’s products and related applications. Additional responsibilities for the position include:
- Communicate customer feedback to marketing and product development teams.
- Identify, plan, and execute experiments to support current and novel applications for Lucigen products.
- Provide expert technical troubleshooting solutions to customers in multiple stages of the sales cycle. Support methods include telephone, e-mail, fax, or visits to customer labs.
- Comply with Lucigen’s quality system and regulatory requirements associated with customer support and complaint handling. Ensure completeness and accuracy (quality) of contact and product logging in the complaint handling system.
- Perform laboratory work to identify root cause of customer technical issue, evaluate a new Lucigen product or application, or evaluate a competitor’s product.
- Review marketing material for technical accuracy, including user’s manuals, product brochures, communication to customers, and other technical documents as they occur.
- Monitor and report competitor activities, technical developments, and trends.
- Serve as a resource to the product development, marketing, and sales teams.
- Produce and help maintain an archive of customer-facing material including but not limited to: application notes, white-papers, posters, marketing content for videos and presentations.