At 10X Genomics we innovate constantly, empowering our customers to discover new biology with previously unimagined breath, depth and accuracy.
As an in-house Technical Support Scientist you will be at the center of innovation that builds and maintains an optimal Customer Experience. As a key member of the Support Team you will assist in the development and continuous improvement of commercial processes to ensure that 10X Customers are supported beyond their expectations.
- Provide technical advice. Assist in troubleshooting and mentoring to both our Field Applications Team and direct to Customers. Give guidance regarding the choice and use of the appropriate 10X products to existing and prospective customers
- Manage the escalation process. Receive requests from Customers or Field Applications Scientists and partner with to in-house experts as necessary to ensure timely resolution
- Capture lessons learned. Own the Knowledgebase, FAQs and other knowledge-based tools. Tribal knowledge is documented
- Track and trend the Case database. Log and manage customer issues using 10X's case tracking database. Report on emerging trends.
- Be the Voice of the Customer. Distill, quantify and actively represent customer’s feedback on core product development teams
- Produce technical content. Develop, write, and edit technical documentation for internal and external customers. Own the Support pages of the website
- Lead Technical Training. Develop and maintain the Training Curriculum for Support. Lead and/ or assist the training of new Support personnel