Paragon Genomics is a fast-growing life sciences company developing advanced reagents and assay kits for next-generation sequencing (NGS). We are seeking a Technical Specialist who can assist our Technical Operations team with application development, customer troubleshooting, and internal development investigations. This is a great opportunity with potential career growth in a multi-functional setting. This position reports to the Product and Applications Manager and will interact closely with customers, colleagues in manufacturing, business development, marketing, and R&D.
- Provide high quality, effective training on our protocol and technical pre-and post-sales support to customers and prospective customers through knowledge of Paragon Genomics’ products
- Troubleshoot technical problems that customers experience, both independently and collaboratively, in consultation with the Technical Operations team and others at Paragon Genomics
- Actively participate in the development and support of strong relationships with all customers, including key customers.
- Training of distributor’s technical team and presenting technical presentations in webinars or conferences
- Participate in application development efforts and internal investigation for new applications or products
- Support Operations activities such as deviation investigations, root cause analysis, CAPAs, etc.; process improvements; and assist with the selection of new vendors and materials
- Support R&D activities such as conducting stability investigation and validation/verification studies; and assay development and assay optimizations
- Possible travel to customer sites or conferences (up to 10-25%)
- Additional duties as assigned to assist other departments as needed.