Inscripta is developing the world's first scalable platform for benchtop Digital Genome Engineering. The company’s advanced CRISPR-based platform, consisting of an instrument, reagents, and software, will offer a fully automated workflow that enables multiplexed, trackable editing of cells at an unprecedented scale. Inscripta’s goal is to empower scientists whose gene editing research is stifled by current technical and licensing limitations. By providing this unique platform and engaging in collaborative business practices, such as making its MAD7 CRISPR nuclease free for research purposes, the company enables scientists to realize a new era of biological discovery. Due to rapid growth Inscripta has an opening for a Technical Service Manager which can be located in any one of our Inscripta locations: Pleasanton, CA, San Diego, CA or Boulder, CO.
We are looking for an outstanding Technical Service Manager to drive market adoption and ensure customer success using Inscripta’s Digital Genome Engineering platform. This individual will provide premier post-sale support to users of our instrumentation, consumables, software and assays. The TSM will assist customers with requests, questions and troubleshooting related to our edit design and analysis software, ordering and use of consumables, instrument operation, and protocols for cell handling and genotyping assays. They’ll also relay customer feedback to Field Support, Development, and Marketing to optimize the customer’s user experience.
- Deliver exceptional post-sale support; educate customers on the use of our technology and help them conduct their genome engineering projects to maximize their research success.
- Triage escalated technical issues to internal departments; implement procedures to ensure their timely, effective resolution and communication within the company and to Field Sales/Support.
- Help to build and manage the customer contact center and staff; maintain a high level of technical support and customer satisfaction by ensuring timely and accurate responses to user inquiries.
- Act as a liaison between the customer, Field Support, Applications, Marketing, and Development by relaying customer needs, product/service improvement, competitive intelligence and market trends.
- Serve as leader to tech support staff by implementing strategy & process for customer issue resolution.
- Provide for resources to document, compile, and locate technical information for retrieval by technical service staff. Keep abreast of current developments in life science research.
- Collect and review data to ensure service levels are achieved; provide reports on performance; benchmark service levels and metrics with industry norms and best-in-class providers.
- Recommend and implement changes to methods or protocols and provide guidance in escalated situations, ensuring all techniques for solutions align with organizational objectives.