As a Technical Sales Specialist you will promote and sell Exiqon’s products and services in the Central Midwest region including the following States and Provinces: Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Wisconsin, Alberta, Idaho, Manitoba, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, South Dakota, Saskatchewan.
All products are based on the LNA™ technology for superior efficacy, sensitivity, specificity and biostability such as:
- Use of predesigned and custom LNA™ Oligonucleotides
- RNA Isolation using high quality column-based RNA purification kits which are fully compatible with RNAlater® and Exiqon’s miRCURY line of products
- Microarray Analysis for global microRNA expression profiling
- Quantitative real-time PCR which combines the unique advantages of LNA™ technology, Uni-RT and the well-known SYBR® Green detection technology in a simple two-step procedure designed for total RNA samples
- In Situ Hybridization using LNA™ Detection Probes and Kits for ultra-sensitive and specific detection of microRNAs
- Inhibition and functional analysis using LNA™ microRNA products
- Next generation sequence analysis of small RNA, mRNA and miRNA
Compensation shall consist of a base salary and incentive component consistent with US laws. Quarterly commission payouts will be determined based on cumulative quota achievement against the total three-month quota.
Exiqon was acquired by QIAGEN in June 2016 and in July 2017 we anticipate completion of the company integration which could expand the product portfolio and refocus the respective geographic support responsibility.
- Control, organize, and execute the development of business including meeting sales targets, accurate forecasting, and expense management
- Develop account sales plans and coordinate specific activities within targeted accounts in consultation with sales management
- Produce monthly sales forecast
- Maintain prospect and customer communication records in corporate CRM system
- Report quarterly goals aligned to overall corporate and regional objectives
- Monitor, report, and effectively communicate regional market trends, identify new market potentials, goals, competitive activity, issues, and accomplishments to sales management
- Participate in scientific conferences, tradeshows and related field support activities.
- Develop customer relationships, and monitor customer satisfaction
- Possess the ability to adapt to evolving sales responsibilities and corporate work environment
- Travel within assigned territory as necessary to conduct field sales calls and related activities (minimum 50% travel)
- Achieve consultative selling style centered around technical knowledge and applications on assigned product lines