GenePOC is currently looking for a Technical Sales & Application Specialist for the Midwest USA region. More specifically, we are looking for candidates located in the Chicago area. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to have a significant impact on the development and commercialization of a new technology and to be part of a fast-growing company that will revolutionize molecular diagnostics.
Under the supervision of the Director, Sales and Marketing North America, the Technical Sales and Application Specialist will be responsible for technical sales and application support of the revogene™ instrument and software as well as GenePOC assays in midwestern USA. The successful candidate is passionate about customer service and will lead customer training, product demonstrations, installation as well as troubleshooting efforts in their specific region. The Technical Sales and Application Specialist will deliver application and scientific support for ongoing evaluation studies and support our distribution partners. They will further liaise with the customer support group in Quebec on complaints handling and other matters. The successful candidate is expected to represent GenePOC in the highest professional manner.
- Plan, organize and provide operator training for new and existing customers (distributors, KOLs, etc.);
- Support our distribution partners with in-house and on-site sales demos, customer service, and trade show assistance;
- Provide scientific support with regard to operational and performance questions from customers;
- Identify valid complaints and separate instrument reagent issues from handling/operator issues; support the complaints handling process and report them according to the most recent guidelines;
- Keep knowledge up to date with respect to new products and procedures to provide optimal training and demonstration support;
- Provide trade show support, run platform and technology demonstrations;
- Support KOLs and other products evaluation;
- Act as customer advocate to GenePOC and distribution partners to deliver the highest quality customer service;
- Identify and report new applications for GenePOC and be a first line runner to spot and follow trends in Molecular POCT