We are seeking a Technical Project Manager II in Reston, VA working at Akamai Technologies
* Work independently or lead small technical teams with Akamai customers to evaluate their web architecture and deliver the appropriate integration solution. This includes, but is not limited to, evaluating the customer's’ content management and publishing processes, web application architecture, security requirements, DNS configurations, and provide detailed documentation for a custom solution that satisfies the customer's’ business and technical requirements.
* Work closely with customers and pre-sales teams to manage and implement customer trials, propose technically feasible solutions and set accurate expectations on effort and timelines for integration. Establish success criteria and act as the single point of contact for the customer for all technical issues and project deliverables.
* Create and manage to proposals, Statements of Work and detailed project plans for customer integrations including timelines and effort estimates.
* Work closely with Account Management, Sales professionals, engineering, product development and Technical Support to resolve issues that arise during customer trials or integrations.
* Identify new product features and additional sales opportunities during trials and integrations and communication of the same to product development and sales teams.
* Track and document status and time spent on customer integrations.
* Participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improving our methodology and quality of integrations.
* Review quality of customer integrations.
* Minimal travel to supported customer’s offices when necessary (~10% travel).