The technical product sales representative will work in the field to promote the benefits of PreventionGenetics’ portfolio of clinical DNA testing services. The technical product representative will be responsible for growing business with existing accounts as well as developing new accounts within Canada and other international markets. Frequent domestic and international travel required. Candidate will be based in Marshfield Wisconsin or Canada
- Plans and prioritizes sales activities and client contacts to achieve business goals.
- Builds and maintains relationships with present and potential clients.
- Generates revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, closing sales; and recommending new products, services, applications and sales strategies. Analyzes client needs and creates sales tools that foster engagement.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, turn-around time schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Maintains current industry and sales knowledge and acts upon market dynamics and trends to address client needs.
- Participates in company sponsored trade shows, national genetic conferences and meetings.
- Provides input to the clinical laboratory staff and/or company management regarding test development, client services, operations, and marketing.