We are seeking a brilliant Technical Product Manager who is passionate about building portals and similar solutions that impact our understanding and treatment of cancer by effective delivery of insightful oncology and related information. You will manage the activities necessary to ensure achievement of strategic, technical and revenue objectives for the Company’s cancer information portals and related products. You will be engaged in all stages of the product life cycle, with specific responsibility for conception, requirements specification and go-to-market activities. You must be equally comfortable digging into business needs as you are drilling detailed product specifications with software engineering colleagues. You must be highly motivated, comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, with experience designing and developing healthcare information portals, strong product leadership and team working skills and an aptitude for new technologies.
- Align our business strategy and metrics with product development efforts, including leading the product team from initial conception through successful product launch.
- Define the product roadmap, goals, scope and detailed specifications.
- Collaborate with customers, product stakeholders and software engineering gathering and documenting requirements and prioritizing relentlessly.
- Work interactively with a broad range of talented colleagues including software engineers, data architects, informaticists, oncologists and pathologists to ensure complete and accurate understanding of the product being built.
- Become the resident expert and customer advocate for all assigned products.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create promotional materials, presentations and supporting technical materials.
- Responsible for completing Quality Management System documentation, writing reports, methods, specifications and procedures, as well as presenting and communicating results.