Field Location - Western US*/APAC, based in the western US (preferably San Francisco or San Diego)
The Technical Marketing Manager is a field based position responsible for account support and revenue development in a specific geographic region through the implementation of marketing and sales initiatives to drive awareness and customer engagement. Reporting to the President of Cygnus, you will have responsibility for supporting customers, marketing for Cygnus Technology, driving revenue growth, and building brand equity.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
· Contact new customers and support existing biopharmaceutical customer base in the areas of bioprocess development, analytical development, quality control, and impurity testing.
· Attend trade shows and give technical presentations to customers.
· Support distributors in the geographic area.
· Collaborate with R&D and the marketing team to develop marketing content priorities.
· Provide voice of customer to marketing and management regarding potential new products, competitive initiatives, & customer needs.