TriLink Biotechnologies is seeking a Technical Inside Sales Specialist to join our team. TriLink is a leader in the areas of oligonucleotide and messenger RNA manufacturing and is at the forefront of exciting new therapeutic areas such as gene editing, gene replacement and self-amplifying vaccines. The Technical Inside Sales Specialist (TISS) role will interact with clients and employees at all levels and will have responsibility for driving sales, pre-sales technical support questions, custom quotations and coordination with operations. The TISS will provide the highest quality of client communication in the form of accurate quotations, order fulfillment and consultative technical advice. The TISS will be a critical part of the TriLink Biotechnologies commercial team and work closely and collaboratively with Business Development Managers to drive and develop new opportunities to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Provide a high level of client communication and pre- sales technical support in order to drive sales.
- Respond to and own all inbound requests, by email and phone, fulfilling requests in a friendly, professional, and timely manner. Log and track client interactions through CRM (Sales Force).
- Develop and deliver specific and accurate custom quotations to clients focused on rapidly moving from quotation to order.
- Work closely with Business Development Managers to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual TriLink Biotechnologies revenue goals.
- Work closely with Business Development Managers to develop accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecasts.
- Provide clear, professional communications with internal teams to ensure efficient execution of order fulfillment. Interact with Quality, and technical teams to support product knowledge and client issues.
- Take ownership of client issues while utilizing the appropriate TriLink resources.
- Interact with Marketing and Sales to insure lead/opportunity follow up via CRM.
- Provide critical client feedback (Voice of Client) to Marketing and Product Development Teams.
- Required: BS or higher in life science with 5+ years life science industry experience in Commercial (sales).
- Preferable: Direct client experience.
- Bias for action/demonstrated level of urgency
- Professional communication proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Technical capacity
- Problem solving/analytical thinking
- Strong multitasking abilities to complete activities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Results driven self- starter
- Ability to manage stress and maintain composure
TriLink Biotechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA that offers competitive wages and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink is an EEO Employer.