Talis is an exciting biomedical company that has developed an innovative, proprietary, point-of-care molecular diagnostics platform - we have also recently developed a rapid COVID-19 assay test that runs on this platform. We enable rapid testing across a wide range of healthcare settings. We are growing quickly to address the pandemic. Come and join us to make a significant impact during this public health crisis. Contribute and be a significant team member as we develop other assays and launch other pipeline products in the infectious disease area.
Our visionary team combines depth of experience with passion to deliver. Our pioneering tests are designed to enable caregivers to quickly detect infectious organisms and enable individualized care. From the doctor’s office to the hospital bedside, to remote care settings, we are re-defining the treatment of infectious diseases.
Talis is committed to excellence in advancing improved health outcomes. This commitment, along with a dynamic team culture, drives our mission to develop and commercialize novel approaches.
Provide in-field and remote assistance for pre- and post- sale technical activities with a primary emphasis on growing the user base of the Talis One diagnostic products. Provide technical direction and support to customers on instrument operation, assay implementation and maintenance of company products. Make technical presentations and conduct product demonstrations for customers. Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, and Service to identify and assess customer needs and provide high quality customer care exceeding expectations.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Integrate Talis One as well as assays into customer sites and provide support to customers during the evaluation, and implementation of diagnostic tests.
- Demonstration/Training of Talis One System software, reagents to current and potential customers.
- Jointly develop account strategies with Sales Representatives aimed at increasing Talis business as rapidly as possible.
- Conduct technical seminars and presentations at customer sites, trade shows and workshops to drive thought leader adoption of Talis One technology.
- Serve as customer advocate for timely resolution to customer concerns.
- Follow normal standard of work for documentation and customer complaint handling to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Ensure territory status information is updated as requested: including but not limited to: installation and training records, site visits, expense reports and travel calendar.
- Participate in technical material development and ensure all customer facing technical material is updated.
- This role will involve frequent travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience OR Master’s degree in field with 3+ years of related work experience
- Experience in molecular and microbiology techniques, clinical lab experience preferred.
- Experience using technology for documentation and communication
- Hands-on experience with LIS/EMR connectivity
- Experience with CRM or similar
- Language: English (fluent)
- Demonstrated excellent customer relations/service skills
- Self-motivated and independent problem solving
- Goal oriented, results driven
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Works independently and team orientated
- Networking skills to grow the business
- Proficient in computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated Teamwork, autonomy, availability, organizational awareness.
- Demonstrated excellent time management and organization, project management skills
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by management
Talis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, stock options, a 401(k) program with immediate Company match, a rotating suite of snacks, Monday breakfasts, Happy Hours, other fun company events and more! Best of all, join us by working at a growing company like Talis with dedicated and collaborative employees committed to making a difference in Health Care.
Talis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues.