The Technical Associate in Production and Assembly comprehends and performs assigned automated and manual production tasks according to established standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for Automated and/or Manual production and assembly procedures in compliance with relevant regulations and Standard Operation Procedures.
• Adhere to and accurately complete all production-related documentation
• Responsible for set up, trouble shooting and operation of automated assembly equipment, as well as other production related equipment within the assembly area.
• Assist in the setup and preparation of required production related materials.
• Contribute to cross-functional process improvement initiatives.
• Contribute to and support department/corporate goals.
• Responsible for ensuring on-going compliance to applicable quality and EHS regulations and standards (e.g., ISO, US FDA, MDD, IVDD, EU-PSHA, OSHA, etc.).