As an in-house Support Scientist (Technical Applications Scientist) of Illumina products and applications, you will provide technical advice and troubleshooting assistance focusing on sample preparation and run quality analysis. As a key member of the Customer Solutions Team you will also assist in the development and improvement of key commercial processes to ensure that Illumina provides is customers with world class technical support. Candidates will receive extensive product training, competitive salaries and stock. Illumina is growing rapidly and offers excellent opportunities for career development.
All About You
• Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming phone, email, and in person requests for assistance from customers
• Handle problem recognition, research, resolution, and follow up for routine and complex problems.
• Provide technical guidance regarding the choice and use of the appropriate Illumina product to existing and prospective customers
• Develop, write, and edit technical documentation and training materials for internal and external customers.
• Participate in core product sustaining and development teams.
• Triage and dispatch issues requiring field support to Illumina Engineers and Applications Scientists
• Log and manage customer feedback using Illumina''s case tracking database