Job Title: System Product Manager
Reports To: VP, BGI Global Business Development
Department: BGI Support
Complete Genomics is currently seeking a highly motivated Systems Product Manager to join its organization focusing on commercial product management. The product management position is a BGI position. Initial responsibility includes management of a new BGI sequencing system currently deployed for the China market. This individual will partner with BGI worldwide product development teams to define and develop new sequencing systems, services, and applications. This position will spend time (or be based) in our Mountain View, CA facility but have flexibility for a remote, work location.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage strategic and tactical marketing of BGI DNA sequencing systems.
- Partner with BGI worldwide product development teams to define and develop new sequencing systems, services, and applications. Responsible for product specification documentation and positioning, implementing, and achieving the milestones for the functional launch, and developing the roadmap for BGI sequencing systems.
- With a market focus, define and develop clinical sequencing services.
- Work with worldwide BGI production sites to ensure effective data generation and meet BGI’s quality goals.
- Support field sales to achieve their financial goals.
- Perform other work related duties, as assigned.