Under the guidance of the CRS Data and Reporting Manager, the SQL BI Developer is responsible for SQL programming and automation, Data maintenance and BI Infrastructure development and maintenance. This position supports the CRS division programming and reporting needs. In collaboration with team members, the SQL BI Developer will design, implement and test stored procedures, triggers, functions, views, processes, reports, visualizations and graphs etc to meet business needs.
The ideal candidate will show willingness to: work collaboratively with other teams and business partners; communicate and resolve issues and questions during the development, testing, and roll-out of BI and data transfer solutions; work on multiple projects in parallel; learn from and mentor other team members.
- The SQL BI Developer will contribute to the development and operational upkeep of stored procedures, triggers, functions, views, processes, reports, visualizations, graphs, scheduled jobs, documentation, and notifications. Data may be acquired and distributed in a number of different ways and will require a willingness to learn and troubleshoot multiple systems.
- The SQL BI Developer will work with team members, end users, and other stakeholders to provide solutions with minimal operational disruptions and high data integrity.
- As a member of an agile scrum team, the developer will participate in daily and weekly meetings to coordinate efforts during each sprint.
In addition to creating new solutions the SQL BI Developer will: Coordinate scheduled file transfer jobs between internal and external sources if necessary; Participate in data mapping and translation activities to combine data from many data sources into repositories and/or meaningful BI; Work with the team to develop release cycles for different data and code sets; Participate in peer review of packages, procedures, interfaces, data models, and system designs etc.
- Minimum four years development/programming experience using SQL Server
- Experience in development of complex SSRS reports and BI infrastructure
- Strong understanding of physical database design and modeling and data validation
- Familiarity with business intelligence design principals
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to new and changing technologies
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- BS/BA in Computer Science or similar degree
- Experience delivering business intelligence solutions
- Understanding of HIPAA regulations
- Familiarity with diverse kinds of healthcare and/or clinical data
- Familiarity with Epic healthcare systems
- Programming skills in C#, VBscript.
- Strong understanding of Visual Studio Solutions and Projects
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE