The System Administrator I will support the high performance computing and data storage environment for NYGC. This individual will be a member of the research computing team and will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks as NYGC grows.
Job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist internal and external users with data transfer and utilizing compute facilities;
- Install, configure and debug scientific software tools;
- Assist with expanding size and functionality of compute and storage;
- Create written documentation for other admins and users;
- Work closely with scientific staff to ensure that the system is both useable and useful.