Muse bio has an outstanding opportunity available for a motivated and highly accomplished scientist in our Synthetic Biology department. Successful candidates will be responsible for developing novel synthetic biology tools and high-throughput methodologies for rapid genomic engineering of yeast and microbes. They will also be responsible for proposing new product development ideas, executing experimental plans with excellence, and delivering products on time. The candidate will be required to solve complex genomic problems and leverage novel solutions to make innovative products.
- Develop new genetic methods and tools that are multi-species
- Apply DOE approaches to refine and improve genetic methods
- Translate genetic methods and tools to be performed by software + automation
- Work hand in hand with software and automation engineers to develop a fully automated suite of tools for genome engineering
- Develop processes for verification and quality control of constructed genetic parts and strains