To strengthen the U.S. NeurologyTeam, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Synergist Value & Experience.
The Synergist leads System Liaisons (SL) or Provider Liaisons (PL) and Neurology Associates (NA) in development of tactical plans for each territory that reflects the specific ecology and patient needs of stakeholders, and is aligned with the strategic and financial goals of the U.S. Neurology Team. This position covers parts of the West and Rocky Mountain region: Arizona; Colorado; Texas; Utah; New Mexico; Las Vegas, Nevada and other surrounding cities of the Rocky Mountain region.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
Guide the assessment, planning and implementation activities for SL or PL and NA to ensure maximum patient and stakeholder value creation, and fulfillment of U.S. Neurology strategies.
Ensure UCB Operational Compliance to the highest professional standards. The expectation is that compliance is a part of how we operate. Compliance violations may lead to disciplinary action including impact on annual appraisals. Adherence to compliant behavior is an expectation at UCB.
- Oversee HCP relationships, and ensures effective field sales implementation and optimization of omni-channel usage.
- Work cross-functionally with Ecosystem Lead team and Synergists to document key learnings and insights, and to create and update strategic plans.
You will contribute by:
- Developing SL or PL and NA discipline through the teaching/coaching of competencies leading to improved performance.
- Coordinating with peers across disciplines to ensure availability of appropriate resources to support field sales activities.
- Guiding PL’s through the market assessment and insight generation required to produce annual action plan for stakeholders in their territories to allow them to grow sales for the UCB product portfolio.
- Supporting SL in establishing collaborative relationships with assigned healthcare systems and engagement of key stakeholders at all levels based on shared objectives and philosophies regarding patient care.