BD Biosciences, the leading provider of antibody reagents to the research immunology community, is seeking a highly motivated, innovative and organized Supervisor to contribute to our Research Reagent R&D team. Leading a product development team, this individual will be responsible for the development and release of new dyes to meet product commitments. This role requires in depth knowledge of flow cytometry, dyes/fluorochromes and instrumentation as well as an ability to guide direct reports to execute time-bound deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivery of dyes and reagents to support the new dye product portfolio
- Design, perform (when needed), analyze, and troubleshoot flow cytometry experiments to evaluate new dye candidates
- Critically analyze and interpret data. Provide feedback and guidance to other teams based on the data.
- Clear and concise presentation of data in timely manner
- Lead, develop and engage associates in their team
- Represent the team at cross-functional meetings
- Managing multiple and varied projects with deliverables to multiple business functions
- Strong sense of customer requirements
- Promoting a safe work environment. Offer recommendations on maintaining the safety of the work environment. Participate in addressing corrective actions whenever a hazard is identified. Notify supervisor of all observed unsafe work practices.