A fast growing company is looking for a Strategic Planning Business Development Associate. This is a highly visible position with significant interaction with cross-functional teams and opportunity to impact the future success of Personal Genome Diagnostics.
The Strategic Planning Business Development Associate will report directly to the Senior Vice President, Corporate Development and will support the core initiatives which are critical to the successful development and implementation of strategies for the expansion of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Completion of market research and application of decision analytical methods to support evaluation of strategic business opportunities
- Creation of comprehensive business cases to support the evaluation of business development opportunities including market forecasts, NPV, IRR, deal structures, etc.
- Monitoring and reporting of competitive activities and milestones in the diagnostics and related markets to support internal go/no go decision making
- Development and maintenance of timeline of all key Company milestones covering early research, development, regulatory, marketing, sales and financing initiatives
- Collaboration with research, technical, development, regulatory and commercial colleagues to ensure appropriate progress is being made against defined strategies and proactively raise issues and recommendations for resolutions
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders to monitor and manage timelines, resource plans, critical path activities, and risks to support annual strategic plan
- Creation of materials (PowerPoints, word docs, spreadsheets) to support corporate development activities, executive briefings, fundraising, business development and other initiatives