The Representative, Strategic Accounts, Inside Sales is responsible for enhancing customer satisfaction, building customer relationships, and selling the company’s products and services within the assigned territory. The Representative, Strategic Accounts, Inside Sales utilizes business by phone principles to interact with customers, who may include lab scientists, lab managers, principal investigators, medical directors, and finance. Manages a territory, closes opportunities and develops a plan to achieve assigned quota.
Target Account Segments, including but not limited to:
• Supports diverse account segments including life sciences, molecular diagnostics, and market development businesses
• Sales Revenue / Budgets: Meet or exceed sales targets for all products and assigned business objectives. Develop tactical plans to maximize revenues.
• Strategy: Implement corporate strategy in defined key accounts. Negotiate contracts and execute pricing strategy to maintain existing business and expand development of new business.
• Customer Focus: Enhance customer satisfaction and increase our competitive advantage while building trust and relationships with customers through consultative selling. Develop strong relationships with key customers.
• Planning / Forecasting: Develop and execute an effective business plan within assigned territory. Forecast within accuracy guidelines. Perform daily pre-call planning for increased sales effectiveness.
• Business / Markets: Recognize market trends and gain competitive intelligence within territory. Communicate market information through business teams, CRM market feedback, and/or other approved channels. Drive and initiate development of new business opportunities in defined area.
• Manage Resources: Involve and support team members to achieve mutual company goals and objectives. Daily use of CRM database for input and output of customer information to increase sales effectiveness. Meet expense budget guidelines.
• Decision Making: Execute sound business decisions based on relevant information, take calculated risks as necessary to achieve business objectives.