Are you a true believer that Bioengineering is the future, and CRISPR is only the beginning? We are looking for someone who is inspired by our mission, would fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture and be able to represent the company culture in international markets.
Synthego is looking for a Strategic Account Manager for the European market in Germany, France or Switzerland. This position is responsible and accountable for the execution of the critical business function of identifying, developing and growing the company’s target client base. This is a hands-on, individual contributor role requiring active outbound sales efforts. This role is a significant leadership role within the company and represents significant growth potential with expansion into international markets.
Location: Remote - Europe (Germany, France or Switzerland)
- Drive revenue and cultivate relationship with key B2B accounts
- Operate outside the typical sales cycle and focus on revenue growth
- Continuously build strong relationships with established companies
- Represent the company at the highest levels of customer accounts
- Own, drive and close the entire sales cycle end-to-end
- Identify and manage client profiles critical to closing a deal – influence, budget owner, decision maker, executive sponsor, etc.
- Travel time is ~50-75%
- 6+ years of key account/corporate sales experience in Life Sciences
- Strong experience in sales management, contracts and supply agreements, customer relations and strategic and tactical sales
- Strong networking and client portfolio across biotechnology, pharmaceutical, synthetic biology, agriculture, and other markets that employ genetic engineering technologies
- Strong technical background in Life Sciences—ability to speak fluently about biological sciences and techniques
- Comfortable operating independently with uncertainty, fast-paced and competitive environments
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience working as a scientist or a researcher
- Advanced degree in a Life Science field
Company Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity at an early stage company
- Other benefits in line with local markets