Title: Strategic Account Manager - EMEA
Based: UK / Cambridge
Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (NASDAQ: PACB) is helping scientists forge a better understanding of biology by providing a unique long-read sequencing technology that generates more complete and accurate data, giving them more insights. Our sequencing systems allow scientists to characterize genomes, transcriptomes, and epigenomes from any organism. Scientists use our technology in areas such as human biomedical research, plant and animal sciences, and microbiology and infectious disease studies. Become part of the new paradigm in long-read sequencing and help shape the future of genomic study by joining the PacBio team.
- Serve as the primary account manager for selected strategic accounts within the region
- Achieve sales targets and performance objectives within assigned accounts
- Demonstrate leadership and decision making in adjusting strategy to account for local factors, market shifts and/or client concerns.
- Create and execute account strategies over short (1 year) and long (3 year) timelines hitting critical milestones of performance objectives, revenue targets, and account growth metrics
- Drive orders through customer purchasing process and provide accurate sales forecasts
- Coordinate the involvement of Business Development, Product Marketing, Field Sales, and Field Application Scientists to drive opportunities and awareness in assigned accounts
- Act as a trusted PacBio advisor and establish professional, productive relationships with key personnel in assigned strategic accounts
- Establish global alignment by working collaboratively with counterparts in other regions, particularly in relation to global accounts
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Keep CRM system up to date and qualify leads from Marketing
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.