The Statistician primarily provides statistical programming and analytical support on client engagements in the areas of translational research in drug development and IVD / medical device clinical trials. The Statistician may participate as a member of the development team for Precision’s PATHTM Analytics Platform, which is a proprietary multi-modal platform combining advanced Bayesian analytics and real-time data exploration; and the Statistician will also support data management services as needed.
- Authors or contributes to technical documents such as Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs), Statistical Analysis Reports (SARs), Clinical Study Reports (CSRs) or other regulatory documents
- Leads project development for statistical analysis of clinical and non-clinical data across therapeutics areas, such as oncology, neuroscience, and autoimmune
- Creates statistical programs according to project specifications and applicable industry standards
- Validates statistical programs in the form of peer review or independent programming
- Creates Analysis Data Sets (ADS) according to project specifications and applicable industry standards
- Facilitates client communication as appropriate
- Participates in analytical research and development efforts within Precision Analytics designed to translate high throughput or multi-omic biomarker data into clinically useful patient selection strategies