The analytics practice at Precision for Medicine provides advanced analytics for translational research in drug development, biostatistics, and data management solutions for IVD/medical device clinical trials, as well as expert consulting services. Precision for Medicine is a leading provider to life science companies and the healthcare marketplace, and is uniquely positioned to support all facets of translational medicine and diagnostics, including sample sourcing and management, clinical trials, biostatistics, and regulatory and market access.
Responsible for statistical programming, data management, and analytical support on projects in the areas of translational research in drug development and In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) or medical device clinical trials. Participate in cutting-edge research and continuous development initiatives related to the PATH™ Analytics Platform as appropriate.
- Provide statistical programming support on projects according to specifications, analysis plans, SOPs, and applicable industry standards
- Validate statistical programs in the form of peer review or independent programming
- Create Analysis Data Sets (ADS) including but not limited to CDISC SDTM or ADaM data sets
- Create data set specifications for clinical and/or biomarker data sets
- Generate tables, listings, and figures (TLFs) for clinical studies
- Assist in creation of technical documents such as Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs), Statistical Analysis Reports (SARs), or Clinical Study Reports (CSRs)
- Provide support as needed on implementation and continuous development of the PATH™ Analytics Platform
- Provides support on clinical data management activities as needed
- Other duties as assigned by management