We are looking for a highly motivated, independent but team-oriented lab manager with strong expertise in molecular biology/genomics experimental methods (e.g., ChIP-seq, library construction, viral transduction) and desire to learn and grow in the field of Genome Technology.
- Organize and maintain a high functioning genomics laboratory;
- Devise and direct genetic research projects aimed at understanding the basic principles of cancer evolution using next generation sequencing (genome, exome, etc) and other high throughput methods;
- Design and execute experiments with cell lines with the CAS9/CRISPR system to develop in vitro and in vivo models of cancer evolution;
- Carry out procedures associated with DNA sequencing on the Illumina sequencing platform, including DNA library preparation, sample quantification & preparation, and sequencer operation;
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team combining clinical study coordinators, bioinformaticians, laboratory scientists, and postdoctoral research fellows to understand the basis of cancer evolution;
- Contribute to writing of project proposals, manuscripts and grants.