• MD with Board Certification in Anatomic Pathology
• Two years relevant scientific experience including immunohistochemistry, cytology, in situ hybridization and other pathology laboratory or molecular techniques.
• Demonstrated record of accomplishments including relevant work history in academic, private practice, or commercial environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels in the Agilent organization, Pharma partners, FDA, and commercial clients.
• Presentation skills for Advisory Boards and meetings.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability